|
|||
|
Monday, February 27, 2006 27 February 2006; 7.40pm Hmmm... Today just slack at home lorz. Watch TV programmes and play games. This is the type of usual holiday "slacking" programmes mahz. Actually today going Sentosa and tanned de. But due to some problems, never go lorz. (T_T) Heys... I rebond my hair nehz. Abit tired of my curl curl de hair then decide to make it straight straight again lorz. *LoLx* Girls are like that de lahz. Keep changing the way they carry out themselves de. =p I also like that de lorz. Haas... (^_~) ![]() By the way... Min Min... We are now on the same boat worx. We shall "hug hug" each other and be there for each other worx. *wInKz* "Puiis" to the big bad uncivilized baddies. *LoLx* Dear friends... I know you people meant good when you people offfered to help me. And I do appreciate it. But for you people de information, I don't need the help. I am strong and I know very clearly what I am doing. I want you people to know that if I am in the wrong, I will explain everything clearly de. However... If I did attempt to explain but yet my explainations not accepted and in turn uncouth language are used on me. I would immediately shut down my ears to listen to anything that comes from that person okies? *rOaR* I respect myself and I love myself more than anyone else does. So please respect my decisions okies? I wouldn't regret my decisions no matter what the consequences are. Dear dear... Thanks for standing by my side and be there for me and console me. *mUaCkz* And one more thing... Once I did explained to you people the correct thing, please do not go back to the old assumption before you people ask me de can? Example: You used to think I use ABC product. But I know that you know the wrong informations and when you come to me, I will tell you the actual product that I am using is DEF. But after knowing that I am using DEF product, should you still insist on thinking that I am using ABC product... I got nothing to say le okies? If don't believe me then in the first place shouldn't have ask me about the actual "product" that I am using mahz. Be firm about what you want okies? Being fickle-minded isn't good worx. I am so disappointed that after I had explained and yet you all still think that I never explain at all. It hurts me alot you know? Be a true friend of mine and stand by me if you only you think is worth it okies? If you ever got caught in between of anything, do think twice as hard before coming to a worthwhile de decision okies? No matter what decision, I will respect de. =) #Caution: Don't be psycho by what I have said.# 8:39 PM |
~* MOI DESTINY *~ ![]() * i RoCk tHe PrInCeSsY wOrLd * -`HuI sIaN a.K.a HaZeL -`23 GoInG oN To 24... -`28 AuGuSt 1987 -`LoNg BrOWn HaIr -`hAvE 2 DiMpLeS -`BrOwN eYeS -`LoVeS hEr BoYf dEeP dEeP -`bLuR bLuR -`FoRgEtFuL -`cHuBbY -`sOmEtImEs KinDa tOoPiD -`tOoT tOoT~~ -`EmOtIoNaL -`LaZy bUm -`pLaYfuL -`eAsY-GoInG -`FrIeNdLy ( I GuEsS.. ) -`tImId -`sHoRt ( OnLy 158cM neHz.. ) -`cRaPpEr ( LuRvEs tO CrAp aLoT nOnSeNsEs ) -`GuLLibLe * [[__ shhe wishh uponn thhee starrs... `-//* -`PaSs aLL ExAmS, TeStS & aSsIgNmEnTs. -`ObTaIn a bAcHeLoR DeGrEe iN BuSiNeSs MaNaGeMeNt bY yEaR 2012. -`Be aIr-StEwArDeSs oF aN aIrLiNe. -`EvErYtHiNg aBoUt SaNrIo'S My MeLoDy. -`PrEcIoUs MoMeNtS LiMiTeD eDiTiOn FiGuRiNeS WhIcH CoSt $599. -`Go aNy rEsTauRaNtS LoCatEd aT DeMpSeY HiLL tO EaT aNd ReLaX. -`Go On a CrUisE tRiP wiTh BoYf. -`Go EuRoPe fOr ShOpPInG SpReE. -`Go PaRiS fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE. -`Go ToKoYo fOr ShOpPInG SpReE. -`Go HoKkAiDo fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE. -`Go OsAkA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE. -`Go KoReA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE. -`Go FoR HoLiDaY iN sWiTzErLaNd. -`Go FoR HoLiDaY AnD SnOrKeLiNg aT ReDaNg BeAcH. -`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BoRa BoRa BeAcH. -`tRaVeL aRoUnD ThE wOrLd. - You ask me if I really love you... the answer lies in you * ~* tweety birdz *~ ~* hEaRt TuU HeArT TaLk *~ ~* MoI dArLiNkZ *~ XiAoPiNk SaLeS KaH LeOnG PeTeR BeLiNdA*pEi YiNg WaN ZhEn CeLeStA EuNiCe TaIwAn MeI LeE HuI KhIm XiNyI ReNa ShIrLeY OnG HuI ShAn CrYsTaL PaMeLa wEi Da mAn cHuI CaRoL Su HuI aLtHeA ViCtOr ShIdAh StIcKy-Do*ShU aDoRa*kUrOmI XiAo HuAn LeX EdMuNd KoH EnG ShEnG JeReMy KaI TiNg ShIrLeY JiEyI hUiXiAn*MoMo zItInG JuLi iReNe JoAnNe sIeW WeE mIyO hAn BJ = LOVE YaN TeNg dA ToU FeN's StOrY S.H.E Wu ChUn ~* MoI mEmOrIeS *~ October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 |
||
|
|||